(4.3) The Eucharistic Prayer
The Eucharistic Prayer is in the heart of our Celebration in the Mass.
There are usually four Eucharistic prayers that priests may choose from and they all have the same elements: "the thanksgiving (as especially expressed in the Preface), followed by the acclamation, then epiclesis, the Institution narrative and Consecration, the anamnesis, oblation, the intercessions and the concluding doxology" (GIRM).
- (4.31) Introductory Dialogue
- (4.32) Preface
- (4.33) The Epiclesis
- (4.34) The Institutional Narrative and Consecration (Part 1)
- (4.34) The Institutional Narrative and Consecration (Part 2)
- (4.35) The Mystery of Faith
- (4.36) The Anamnesis
- (4.37) The Offering, Oblation
- (4.38) The Intercession
- (4.39) Doxology and the Great Amen